Index ⇒ Broken Downloads ⇒ Bailey's Book House  Topic is solved

Notify us of broken download links or corrupt uploads. Please be polite; we are a small group and we do this in our free time and it's 100% non-commercial.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Bailey's Book House

Postby Gaz » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:22 pm

Hi,

I have working links to all of the Edmark House series except for Bailey's Book House. If you check here: http://legendsworld.net/adventure/game/8024, you'll see that you'll need to request access to download. Was this intentional or not intentional? It doesn't seem necessary to post a game if it's not freely downloadable.

There's no need to fix this download--I'd just appreciate it--that's all.
Gaz

Re: Bailey's Book House

Postby Meddle » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:56 pm

The one who uploaded that had a meltdown and we haven't gotten around to fixing all that he intentionally messed up. I'm actually surprised that it's not just empty, but I guess locking the account has the same effect.
Meddle

Postby Gaz » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:13 pm

That's pretty bad, but Bailey's Book House is a pretty common game, so it shouldn't be too hard to find it.

Also, do you take different releases here? I've realized that game versions can be pretty different from each other, like with my 1.0 Sammy's Science House vs. the online 2.0-something release with different files, folders, and structure.

Which games did you never find after this guy had a meltdown?
Gaz

Postby Molitor » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:59 pm

We welcome any upload of an alternate version, sure.
As for GigaWatt's uploads, it's still fairly recent and we're not sure yet about what can be found elsewhere or what is lost for now. I see Scaryfun has replaced a good bunch of them on the site, but from what I counted last time and excluding the recent reuploads, there may be currently a bit more than 300 broken uploads.
Molitor
3DSL Moderator

Postby Scaryfun » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:26 pm

We only started replacing his links last week. I'm trying to do around 10 per week on Adventure Legends as that's where most of his uploads are. There are some that are available on abandonware sites which I'll replace with new links too and some are mirrors which I'll remove. If you want one of his former uploads, just ask. I had a harddrive die on me last year where I lost a whole bunch of files, so I don't have everything. But, hopefully if I don't have it, someone else here who grabbed them in the past can help out reupping them too.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Re: Bailey's Book House  Topic is solved

Postby Scaryfun » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:04 pm

I grabbed new upload from exo's Win3xO collection. It will be posted on tonight's adventure legend update.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby Gaz » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:21 pm

Thank you Scaryfun.
Gaz

Return to Broken Downloads