Index ⇒ Broken Downloads ⇒ Thief Coll and SH vs JTR broken links  Topic is solved

Notify us of broken download links or corrupt uploads. Please be polite; we are a small group and we do this in our free time and it's 100% non-commercial.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Thief Coll and SH vs JTR broken links

Postby JakeTucker » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:39 pm

Hi. First post. I've used the website for so many downloads over the years, I thought the least I could do is join the forum and report any broken links. I only recall 2 dead links right now so here they are.

First is the Thief Collection. It's linked to on more than one Thief game's page as it contains Thief 1, 2 and 3/Deadly Shadows. The link goes to 4Shared which returns with The file link that you requested is not valid.

The other is Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper DVD. The download page has 5 Mega links which all return with The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

Many thanks for all you do. I own many games on CD/DVD and I don't really play modern games. It's just so handy when I want to install an old game and don't have to dig out old optical media but can just download and mount an image.
JakeTucker

Re: Thief Coll and SH vs JTR broken links

Postby Scaryfun » Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:25 am

Just wanted to say thank you for the nice words and your enjoyment of the site. Hopefully Shattered will get to this when he has time.

Here's an alternate Thief Collection link - https://archive.org/details/Thief_Collection__Europe
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Re: Thief Coll and SH vs JTR broken links

Postby JakeTucker » Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:18 am

Many thanks Scaryfun.
JakeTucker

Re: Thief Coll and SH vs JTR broken links  Topic is solved

Postby Shattered » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:31 pm

They are back now.
Shattered
3DSL Moderator

The following user would like to thank Shattered for this post