Index ⇒ Broken Downloads ⇒ Wizardry & Magic: The SerpentHead Saga (Wrong Download?)  Topic is solved

Notify us of broken download links or corrupt uploads. Please be polite; we are a small group and we do this in our free time and it's 100% non-commercial.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Wizardry & Magic: The SerpentHead Saga (Wrong Download?)

Postby Pheonix » Sat May 14, 2022 4:53 pm

Couldn't find a Forum that really matched the issue, so I'm putting this in "Broken Links." If it belongs somewhere else, plaease let me know and I'll repost (if it isn't moved by the mods.)

Adventure Legends game at https://www.legendsworld.net/adventure/game/7987 only has a single download, and it "seems" to be downloading the wrong disk, or an incomplete disks. It downloads & unpacks fine, but seems to be just a collection of games (3 comfirmed to be by "Pharos Games" which matches the LABEL & ICON name in the autoron.inf file.) However, the ICON file isn't present, and the description doesn't "appear" to be compilation related. However, I also haven't been able to find a game that really matches the title "Wizardry & Magic." I did find 2 games (well 1 game & a remake of it,) called "SerpentHead" & "SerpentHead Deluxe." The disk does include 2 Windows 95 versions of the game, but the ones I found were both DOS games, and the DOS games weren't by "Pharos Games."

Is this a fan-made compilation? If such, shouldn't it really state that?
Pheonix

Re: Wizardry & Magic: The SerpentHead Saga (Wrong Download?)  Topic is solved

Postby Scaryfun » Sat May 14, 2022 11:38 pm

It is an official cd - https://uedata.amazon.com/Pharos-Wizard ... B0007WWG3U
But yeah, the cd only has individual exes for each game.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

The following user would like to thank Scaryfun for this post
Pheonix

Re: Wizardry & Magic: The SerpentHead Saga (Wrong Download?)

Postby Pheonix » Sun May 15, 2022 1:05 am

The description sounds awesome (to me at least.) I hope it applies to at least one of the games included.

Do you know if the missing icon file was an issue with the original disk or not? All things considered, it probably is, but would like to make sure :)
Pheonix

Return to Broken Downloads