Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ Blue Heat Windows XP

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Blue Heat Windows XP

Postby KellyLori » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:09 pm

I downloaded the game Blue Heat and added the XP patch included and though it runs fine I don’t have access to the suspects details on the PDA and it won’t let me use the map. Is there a way to fix this?
KellyLori

Re: Blue Heat Windows XP

Postby NATO2000 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:33 am

blue what?Never heard of it!
NATO2000

Re: Blue Heat Windows XP

Postby hfric » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:56 pm

NATO2000 wrote:blue what?Never heard of it!
It was a famous Erotic Adventure game ... not because it was good , but it was a Orion Pictures produced game (yes that Movie company that made Terminator , Adams Family , Rambo ,Silence of the Lambs , Robocop and many more good movies) with Playboy Bunnies and a hefty celeb cast ... in short it was a 360 QuickTime Panorama game when you hunt a murderer and ... fap to gorgeous women that did a pole dance and sexed you on 4CDs for Win95\win3.11
Code: Select all
https://youtubensfw.com/watch?v=J1ehDvnD3mo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkBYAUQnrrY

KellyLori wrote:I downloaded the game Blue Heat and added the XP patch included and though it runs fine I don’t have access to the suspects details on the PDA and it won’t let me use the map. Is there a way to fix this?

Its a clone of all detective FMV games (Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective , The Elk Moon Murder , Santa Fe Mysteries, all CSi games) at that time just see the video, since even if this game is non-linear and has 4 endings ... the beginning is scripted and you have to follow it to progress
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hfric
3DSL Moderator

Return to Games Support