Index ⇒ General Topics ⇒ about ILikeScaryfun

Thoughts on life, the universe and everything else not covered in other categories.

Moderator: LW Moderator

does he deserve to be banned

yes
57%
no
43%

Total votes : 21

about ILikeScaryfun

Postby ILoVeScaryFun » Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:58 am

he did swear at our respected users
but he made the 3dsl tool

what is your opinion
ILoVeScaryFun

Postby dead-meat » Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:38 am

The tool he made is not know to "everyone" ... and it wasn't meant to be. :oops:
dead-meat

Postby Schippy » Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:01 pm

I think now he does everything to be permanent banned!
Schippy
Advanced Member

Postby Klink » Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:12 am

You sure turned on him like a pack of wolves! What's sad is that a number of members,you know who you are,appear to getting aroused over his banishment!

Heh,Read My avatar Baby!
Klink
BANNED!

Postby NE0 » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:06 pm

I belive everyone deserves a second chance.
You've always been your worst enemy...
NE0

Postby Scaryfun » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:25 pm

Uhm, HE was the one who took down all his uploads and deleted posts which contained other member's responses. Then started swearing and said he wanted to be banned. When we complied, he reregistered and and was swearing at us again and saying that we could never get rid of him. We then had to change registration process so that we had to approve all members who wanted in .....just because of his shenanigans. He then tried re-registering 8 more times.

This is not the kind of person that we want returning....how could we ever trust someone who did those things again? :evil:
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby DustyRose » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:21 am

being new member, i can only say he has not treated me badly...

2nd chance --- yes
3rd chance --- maybe --- depends on infraction

after that anyone who can't conduct his/her self properly should be gone..
regardless of what he/his has contributed to site...

BUT..... what do i know...... ;-)
keep it real
DustyRose
DustyRose

Postby Baraka » Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:26 am

Every member should follow the 3DSL guidelines. Whenever that doesn't happen to a certain extent, a warning is issued to any member in violation of the guidelines. Only if the person in question continues to disrespect the rules, I will take over, effectively removing him from the forum.

ILikeScaryFun was warned over and over again by several members, yet he continued to display unwanted behavior. When that didn't help, I issued an official warning. Instead of adjusting his behaviour, he went on a rampage abusing his mod powers. So, I ended his existance.

There might have been a time for his return, but after being banned he re-registered under false pretence, with the sole intention of spamming this forum with bad profanity. Therefore it should be clear why he shouldn't be allowed to return anytime soon...
Baraka
3DSL Moderator

Postby InsaneFury » Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:34 am

Btw, for people who didn't get all the scoops: check the member list, sort on Joined Date, Descending and you'll see that not only did ILikeScaryFun register as IHateScaryFun, he registered again as IStillHateScaryFun. :-x

When that didn't work, he tried to get in using several other accounts, among which IwantEnter0 through IwantEnter5 stres his childish behavior even more. :lol:

Don't get me wrong here: I always am suspicious whenever a member gets banned from someplace. Usually it's because the moderators feel like picking on someone to display their 'power'. But I do think that having a bad apple like ILikeScaryFun in here might lead to this forum degrading... And we don't want that happening... :P

InsaneFury
3DSL Moderator

Postby black » Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:41 am

ol i found that he was a bad apple lol if you didn't ban him he would of turned this place into a place of murders and drunk chicks :wink: well i wouldn't mind the chicks part LOL but like ya im happy he got banned
black

Postby dead-meat » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:04 pm

I understand that most of you maybe don't get why he was banned. But most of his swearing before he got banned was either in internal area or just deleted by himself.
If I remember correctly there already was another thread about him getting banned.

Damn... do you all recognize what we're doing here? It's just what he wanted! So let's stop talking about that looser and try to forget him as quick as possible (samea as in Nightmare on Elm Street.. .well, sort of)
dead-meat

Postby NE0 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:46 pm

I just rememberd...his briefcases uploads contained a jesus loves u folder....funny man or...
You've always been your worst enemy...
NE0

Postby derek- » Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:39 pm

maybe he was having a bad day? i am familiar with those. and for his swearing, maybe he has the la tourette syndrome?
does my status as a super member come with a free supply of bier-und-schnapps ?
derek-

Location: somewhere between heaven and hell. on closer inspection, somewhat closer to hell.

Postby dead-meat » Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:42 pm

All those things didn't happen just on one day. It took several weeks to see how he really is. We thought he'd stop by himself but he didn't.

We know that it was right to ban him... and I guess it's not just me who's tired about justifying this decicion. What happened, happened. And all of us are happy the way it is now.

The member "ILikeScaryfun" doesn't exist anymore... and that's good!
dead-meat

Postby Schippy » Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:06 pm

:up: I think thats right!! @ dead-meat

I cannot understand this discussion! He does so many faults and broke so many rules that i can´t believe that you all wanna give him another chance!

Are you his neighbours or cousins or brothers?

Man, he did so many very bad and stupid things, that he must be banned and stay banned! Like everybody who doesn´t change his behavior after so much warnings!

I know this Site a long time and worked for it for some years and that was on the old board! I know the members of the beginning but such stupid things never happend the whole time!

Thanks for listening to me and please think about it!
Schippy
Advanced Member

Next

Return to General Topics