Index ⇒ 3D Shooter Mods/Addons ⇒ Hard COD2 SP MOD

Let us know any popular mods that should be added to our site or inquiries about those here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Hard COD2 SP MOD

Postby hurenBock » Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:42 am

Warning: this mod expands on the already existing platform of the game and installs punishing realism, as a result the game is a lot harder/intense, the goal of this mod is to
bring you the true meaning of being a small part of a larger conflict, you have been warned.

Features V3
*battlechatter system fixed and updated. No more hearing someone is dead 16 times in a row, at most it’s like 2-3,
but now once the shooting starts the AI will always have something new to say, this adds to the chaos and epic scale
that is introduced with this mod
*Most levels have more characters on screen. Most of the time insted of taking a town or holding objective with 5 guys you have
10 and up to 35 guys with you
*The duhoc defense level has the tempo of the last battle of saving private ryan, it starts off with you and alot of
guys from dog company holding the line, as the level progresses you shall lose men and ground and neither
will be replaced. Just watch the battle of ramelle to see what I mean
*Realistic allocation of NCOs. For the most part you will not see 6 SGTs and 2 privates running around, its now 1
Sgt and 1 Cpl per 10 Pvts
*Varies map changes. Many changes to SP maps, to many to name, but a big one is not having everyone disappering on you during
the assault on Hill 400 (they actually stay and fight) And now there is no Lt. Coffey in the LVT giving the breifing
its now Sgt Randall. (Couple of points I want to show, first off during the original game Coffey is never again showen
or used after the landing and his voice matches Randalls, and also when the Higgins gets shot so does Sgt randall which doesn't make
sense, so I switch Randall and Coffeys place and insted of Randall getting shot its now a Character named yours turely, Lt.Speirs)
*Ncos for the Americans. When I was playing the game for the first time I noticed that there where no other officers
other than Randall, now I have unlocked the Lt, Sgt, and Cpl uniforms for the Americans and included them into the game
the AI will even call out its ranks from time to time
*WCPs Allied Pain mod. Now where would a realism mod be without WCP?
*69 new death and pain sounds for AI. Warning these are very very graffic, not in a profain sort of way but
it captures the feeling of unwanted death and breathes new life into the AI
*WCps Tracer mod. Cause its so pretty
*Realistic grenades. Blast radius of all grenades updated to real life counter parts
*Suppression system. Can't take a Kraut from the front? Now you or your Allies can pin him down and you can make
a flanking run. Be warned the fire must be constant because after slacking off for 3 seconds
the german will begin to fire back.
*Realistic AI Aiming. No more of watching NPCs take pot shots at each other to no effect. Now the AI is as effective in combat
as you are. Now cover is your saving grace, you can't lone wolf it most of the time and you must rely on your
comrades for fire direction, cover fire, ammo, or at the worst moments...meatsheild
*Updated faces for all countries
*The sounds of war. This mod makes the game LOUD. Up to 10 times louder in some areas so crank up the stereo because
now you can hear everything
*Realistic weapons characteristics. Weapons updated to real life counter parts
*Frame rate booster. Because this mod adds a whole lot more content to the game so I think that I added a community
built Frame rate booster should be included. To install and uses see the performance fix read me.
*New weapons sounds. These have been taken mostly from WCPs sound mods and some from various other games, hope you like it.
*Realistic skins. IN this mod is a collection of various skins from varous artist like Deltaforce, rusty, etc. all credit goes to them

link

http://callofduty.filefront.com/file/Lt ... _Mod;55730

:twisted:

this mod kicks ass much much more friendly foes faster gameplay etc just great completly another feeling
Idiots are just like the weather. You have to live with it.
hurenBock

Return to 3D Shooter Mods/Addons